painless wiring harness for common rail

72chevy

In case anyone is interested I was on the painless wiring site & saw they now offer a harness to wire the common rail engines. I dont know how to post up a link but if you go to their site you will find it.

Over a grand for something that's easily accomplished for free.

What unbroken is staying is that normally, you try to get the wire harness with the motor from the truck it came from., then it's rather free and easy.

I wish someone would post up a diagram or short list of what wires need to be modded to get the motor to run. I did one of these swaps a couple years ago but lost the little diagram sheet we made.

I wish someone would post up a diagram or short list of what wires need to be modded to get the motor to run. I did one of these swaps a couple years ago but lost the little diagram sheet we made.

Thats exactly what I am looking for so I can run the engine on my engine dyno before I stuff it My 79 Ford

I know you can figure it out with a wiring diagram fairly easily, thats what we did. I am sure there is someone on here that knows the mods off the top of their head, getting them to put it paper and post it up is the hard part.

Anyone have any info on the wiring diagram and what wires are need to make a CR run???

Kind of funny I emailed them awhile back about wiring kits for common rails, they said they had no interest in it, then 2 months later they came out with that kit.

Back