Painted Side Mirror

jb903

I have seen a few Super Dutys on the road that had the side mirror cover painted to match the truck. i have stopped at 3 dealers and they say that the people must have painted them. i have talked to 2 people and they said they bought them from the dealers, but they arent to close to me. any ideas where i can get the painted covers? i was gonna just buy the chrome covers and try painting them, but not sure how well the paint will stick.

My King Ranch mirrors are painted like you are talking about...

I would just take your stockers to a good paint shop and get them to do it for ya. Ive seen a bunch of Dodges done like that, except the whole mirror. I love the look of a painted mirror. Down the road, Im thinking about 08 mirrors completely painted blue. Good luck with it man!

my friends '06 has painted mirrors. thats how he bought it and its not a KR.

Garrett

Its either KR's or XLT sport package trucks. Both have painted caps.

thanks guys. welll thats a start then. i have seen a few king raches with them and i thought i could just buy the cover from the dealer like i did for my chevy. well if not im just taken them off and getting them painted. thanks again

my truck is an xlt sport and it did not have painted mirrors. i painted them myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19
2007 Outlaw Lariats or is it Lariat Outlaws? have black painted mirrors
and I think the Highline for 2007 had red?

Back