Painting VP44 injection lines

Lol that is a good looking as is Ben! I wish I had the time or room to drop the engine and go through

Not as good as it used to look so.. While it's out for a rebuild I'll go and clean it up a bit. If it can't go fast it'll look good going slow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389949864.652903.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389949876.319599.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389949884.170012.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389949891.753240.jpg

Looks damn good!!! I think it would look even more awesome with a chrome coat on the block.

Sent from my paperweight

Hell I can't even power wash my block anymore without my water in fuel light coming on, I haven't had a fuel filter housing for a year almost

Hell I can't even power wash my block anymore without my water in fuel light coming on, I haven't had a fuel filter housing for a year almost

Take the instrument cluster apart and remove the bulb.....

Sent from my paperweight

Lmao remind me to make sure the check engine light bulb is in if I buy something from you :p

Lmao remind me to make sure the check engine light bulb is in if I buy something from you :p

Haha. It's a 12v, so there's not many cases that the CEL light comes on. I run a Airdog and don't have the factory fuel filter housing. My water in fuel light liked to pop on for some reason. I decided to solve it, permanently lol

Sent from my paperweight

Lol I think it just gets water in the sensor plug. I'll get an itch to work on the truck some day and wrap some electric tape around lol

Back