Pair: MT Slicks mounted on Real Beadlocks

Iron-Hyde

33"x16" slicks have 2 passes on them from a few years ago, I have had them in storage since. Rims are 8x6.5 bolt pattern. $1150 Shipped is what I paid for them then, that's all I need out of them. I am firm on the price.

Thanks,
Tim Judd
Freedom Diesel
freedomdieselne@gmail.com

Hi Tim, it's Steve Desmarais. I hope someone buys these things from you so I can finally get paid the $1000 I charged you for $3000 worth of work I did building your cage almost two years ago. I don't mean to bring this out over the Internet, but I've called and seen pm's with my number and have not Recieved a response.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for your patience and understanding Steve. Again, I'm sorry for taking advantage of your help.

Tim

"Sore Subject"-2001 Chevy with DTS Cam and Heads, Big Dipper Trans Kit, HTT turbo, Exergy Injectors, CryO2, Full Cage by Steve Desmarais, Custom paint by Full Tilt Auto Body and Keith Brick Designs, custom vehicle controls by BT Dieselworks

There, fixed it for you lol
And its nice to see a guy apologize and man-up instead of whining excuses

Actually, for those curious minds, I tried to leave Dominator Diesel Fab in my signature on every forum I am on, however this one seems to be the most strict about length..

I have talked to Tim and will be receiving payment shortly. Thank you for being honest with me.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Back