particulate filter

Diesel Farmer

Farm Boy
Anybody that has done all the deletes on their truck give me a shout because my dad and I are looking for a particulate filter complete but it doesn't matter if it is faulty or the filter is bad

Call Outlaw Diesel and ask for Trent. He normally has a pile of them. He gets good money for them so I don't know what he'll sell ya one for.

Home

Anybody that has done all the deletes on their truck give me a shout because my dad and I are looking for a particulate filter complete but it doesn't matter if it is faulty or the filter is bad

If your just trying to turn around and sell it then your going to be out of luck.

I want it for a project I'm working on if I wanted to resell it I wouldn't have posted that **** on here dick

The scrap value is about 350 dollars bc of precious metals so you better be ready to pay for it...

I will pay full price for one I just wanted to put it out there so one of the guys around doing the deletes could hit me up if he wanted to Sell it

If any body has one thats gutted i'll take one too, i want one for visual inspection.
Sorry for the hijack

If any body has one thats gutted i'll take one too, i want one for visual inspection.
Sorry for the hijack

I tried for a few months to find one. I gave up and put and FTE on it and some pipe. :(

So apparently they disappear after all theses people do the deletes ?????? Makes no sense every place I call says they don't have anymore

So apparently they disappear after all theses people do the deletes ?????? Makes no sense every place I call says they don't have anymore

When recycling is giving them $600-$800 a piece for them....why would they keep them?

i have sold all of my systems for 750-800 each. depending on the numbers and he came and got them. so thats round about what you would have to pay plus shipping to you. but i bet trent has one he would sell but shipping would suck from ok.

Contact any recycler in your area. Someone should have ties or connections to get you a DPF.

I have access to gutted ones with no filter still inside them. Just never get anybody asking for them. We've put a couple on heavy haulers but that's it.... Most guys just want it gone and then about go nuts when we tell em what its worth...

Back