Parting 96 3500 CC LB DRW 4x4 5 speed

BigBlue12V

Parting out my truck, like title says it's a 96 3500 DRW CC LB, I'm using the engine and trans for my Excursion swap. I have a few other parts as well I've listed. Hit a deer this winter, front bumper and passenger head light are damaged from that nothing else. Haven't started disassembly yet waiting on weather to break. Will listen to reasonable offers. I don't have the free time to meet so you must pickup locally. Can help load. Not listing all piddly small parts and not pulling harnesses off anything. Truck is white.

Cab and interior & title dash not great, all glass good solid rear window. Gray cloth. Seats included power driver seat typical condition. $500
Bed with fenders $600 passenger fender been repaired. Bed overall straight, fairly solid, had goose neck ball but was torched out, hole in bed has burnt paint and torch slag etc.
Fenders $50 each (possibly spoken for)
Doors $250 each power windows locks and mirrors (possibly spoken for)
Frame $500
80 rear drum 1 yr old 4.10 Yukon r&p LS $950
60 front 4.10 open all joints good $450
80 rear disc 3.55 no cover or shafts, carrier is loose in housing (been unbolted) $650
Driveshafts no bad joints to my knowledge, rear is 2 piece, carrier been replaced within last couple years. $300
241DHD transfer case 29 spline input I assume (behind nv4500) $500
Radiator no leaks $100
Intercooler no leaks $150
AC condenser $30
16" wheels full set of 6 $300
19.5" steel wheels machined centers to fit Dodge hubs 8x6.5" with 245/70/19.5 (33.5x9.50) 14 ply Treadwright Guard Dog M/T tires half tread, no plugs, clear with leveling kit no problems $1,200
Rear bumper $50
Mopar receiver hitch $75
Steering Column with wheel cruise tilt manual trans. style $100
Hood $75
Grill $50
Front springs $40
Rear springs no overloads $75
Firestone ride-rite air bags New November '12 $200
Tail lights $50 aftermarket, painted bezels
Tailgate straight $75 has center market lights for drw application.
98-02 Power & heated tow mirrors, aftermarket with the extra brace brackets $150
New in box heater core from Advance Auto Parts $30

Need something you don't see listed just ask. Please PLEASE only contact me via phone call or text @ 812-371-6069
Located just south of Columbus IN 47201 not shipping any large parts.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bump... I always listen to reasonable offers! If something needs freight you arrange it and I can get it on the truck. I'm willing to ship stuff if it's reasonable.

Tried to call about the DHD t-case and left a message after a very prolonged announcement. :hehe:

Mark.

Mark I tried to call back. At least I have a voicemail lol sorry about that. I work third shift. You can reach me mid to late morning usually.

Mirrors are sold. Doors and fenders spoke for. 19.5s spoken for. Air bags and steering brace spoke for.
T case not what Mark needed so it's available still.

Doors and fenders are available after all. He decided to fix his instead but tailgate, radiator, intercooler, shifter boot and trans cross member are sold as off today.
I dug around in the barn and found:
(2) 2nd gen dash bezels
A first gen dash bezel
2nd gen gauge cluster
First gen gauge cluster
99-02 auto tilt cruise column
2nd gen 12V exhaust manifold
1st gen non intercooled thermostat housing/water outlet
Extra set of windows 2nd gen club cab no tint
1st gen intercooled valve cover vanity plate
1st gen automatic trans adapter
Probably more I am forgetting.
dont forget I also have the 94-98 manual trans cruise/tilt column and manual trans pedal assembly!

Also have a stock fan shroud reworked with two dual speed electric fans fabricated to fit it, all one bolt in assembly, keep your stock overflow and washer fluid bottles in stock location. Works great used on my tow rig for a couple years! The fans are even Mopar! $150

ju7equ3y.jpg

If you can't read that let me know I will clean it off and verify when I get home from work in morning. It is 29 spline input 32 spline output.
Thanks!

Thanks for posting that so fast! I'm pretty sure that is what I need. How was the working condition before you pulled it?

Excellent working shape! Got to love smart phones lol

When I get home I can take a video of the chain lash movement if it has any. 4wd used pretty regularly getting my trailer in and out of yard. Truck used to plow snow last two winters but mostly in 2wd. Where are you located?

Yes Mark I believe that's what all 32 spline outputs are?

Cool not that far away! I just sold a bunch of other parts to a guy doing auto to 5 spd swap

Back