Parting out 2nd Gen trucks

HightechRedneck

Im just going to make a list. Everything is listed as OBO plus shipping. I can ship anything if you're willing to pay.

Gutted SRW disc brake dana 80. comes with limited slip carrier. $500

99 short bed with no dents inside the bed 2 minor ones on the rear quarter. needs paint $600

95 Ram title with the matching dash $400

complete hydroboost setup with steering box and pump $500

12v International Casting head with 100k miles on it $400

12v timing case $200

47rh rear adapter $100

2 stock cams $100 ea comes with gears

12v injection lines $75

12v industrial oil pan $50

12v standard oil pan $75

95 12v 47RH wiring harness with PCM $300

I have all the accessories on the engines (make offer)

95 RCLB Frame $200

97 Club Cab $200

2 sets of doors with good guts $100 pair

2 hoods (both need body work) $25ea

1 fiberglass srt10 hood (needs work) $300 if i can find it

Custom center console with shut off levers and a coolingmist logger $300
Josh Roach built it.

I have a 8x32 shed full of parts and boxes throughout both garages full of truck parts.

Someone come and give me 2500 for everything or I can keep parting it out.

330314661five text/call is the fastest way to get ahold of me.

I will update the list as I find stuff and sell stuff.. I no longer want this stuff and need it gone.

everything needed to convert a vacuum truck to hydroboost. i bought the kit from jesse EATSOOT and obviously never used it. I will send you pics tonight to verify it Austin if you have the same number

I need a p pump throttle bracket and linkage for an auto if you have one. Pm a price shipped to 42166. Thanks Also if you want to price me a shut off solenoid, bracket, and a camplate that'd be nice. If available. Thanks Lee

I do have 2 factory fuel plates I can sell if your meaning by cam plate. The linkages went with the pumps when I sold them to do a conversions. Doidge I will get you pics tonight.

Bump

Make me offers

Willing to sell the hydro boost setup minus the steering pump?
Recall what year truck it was off of? The master cyls have different bores and im not sure if there are different assist pressures or master cyl to hydro bolt spacing differences involved.
Interested in pics too if you can post em here.

Austin gets first at the hydro setup. 02 I believe .. Will only sell it complete..

Bre I had a rare 3/4 ton with no lights lol...

Austin gets first at the hydro setup. 02 I believe .. Will only sell it complete..

Bre I had a rare 3/4 ton with no lights lol...

You are of no use to me...

And FYI, around here, that's not that rare.

I have one if not two. I have one guy PM'in me over buying the whole interior but if he decides not to go this route I can do like 30 plus shipping. I do think there was a brake controller mounted to it. Im not positive but hopefully tonight I will get pics taken for everyone asking for them.

Rick, I know Im of no use to a lot of people LOL This truck is of no use to me.

Yes LOL

I didnt get out to the shed yet to get pics. Always made it to the garage then started working on the cars

Here is the hydro boost.. All the big lines are included

IMG_20150608_194828202.jpg

Back