Parting out 95 Std. cab LB 2wd

KingS

As the title say I am parting out an entire 95 std. cab lb 2wd it only has 176,000 miles on it bone stock.

Every thing is for sale except the motor I am keeping that, but beside the P pump, turbo, and stock manifold is up for sale, and everything else on the truck is forsale.

Make me an offer for anyting you want either post p offer or pm me. I will put up pictures of the truck tomorrow night once I have it in my garage.

Just to help out please leave you location in your post or pm, that way I can figure shipping cost, or possibly deliver or meet with parts.

Also everything is forsale for best offer, but please do not lowball me make reasonable offers I want to be able to sell it for a fair price which means fair to you and me. Thanks guys and like I said I will have pics up of truck late afternoon. It is a nice truck except for headliner.

Oh and it's a 3.5 gear ratio rear end according to the tag under the hood.

Here are the pics guys. I seen this truck sitting in a yard and bought it the guy I bought it from hit a stump with the passenger front a arm, so the only thing bad on the truck is it needs a new a-arm and a steering box not sure if the steering bars are bad, and the fender as you can see. if any questions ask Thanks.
100_1070.jpg

100_1071.jpg

100_1072.jpg

100_1073.jpg

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1076.jpg

100_1077.jpg

100_1078.jpg

100_1079.jpg

100_1080.jpg

100_1081.jpg

100_1083.jpg

100_1084.jpg

As long as the frame's OK, I have A-arms, steering gear, pretty much anything you may need to make it drivable. The frame's bent on mine.

how much for trans and torque converter shipped to 76426 (have a forklift here, its a commercial location)

i have about 900 to spend...

For the guys that are asking what I want for the whole truck.

For me to sell it as a whole motor and all I would need $3,500 the way it sits right now which is needing the steering box, passenger side a-arm assembly replaced and the fender on that side, otherwise I would need 2,000 for it with out the motor.
Let me know if any of you want to make that deal asap, because I have people asking about parts off it. So that means I will need to start parting it out sometime next week. Thanks guys.

Bump. To the guys asking for parts if I do not have an offer for the whole truck by Saturday night make sure I have your offers for the parts you want, because I will start taking the truck apart Tuesday and prepare the parts to be ready to ship etc. thanks again guys.

Bump I will be parting the truck out for sure so any one wanting parts post or pm me.

spoken for so far:
grill
radiator overflow bottle
Trans. and conv.
Pcm and harness

Also I want to mention that even though I am keeping the motor the p pump and stock turbo and manifold is for sale.

Every thing is for sale except the motor I am keeping that, but beside the P pump, turbo, and stock manifold is up for sale, and everything else on the truck is forsale.

This is somewhat confusing. You're keeping the motor but will sell the p pump? If that's the case PM me what you want for it.

This is somewhat confusing. You're keeping the motor but will sell the p pump? If that's the case PM me what you want for it.

I have a 96 ECLB wih 295,000 miles and pushing 700hp that I drive daily and is setup for 11.90 and 12.00 drag racing I only want the motor because I want to build it for a back up to have to throw in my 96.

Pm me an offer on p pump everything on this 95 is bone stock never been touch at all.

Thanks guys so far I have a decent list of offers and deals made. Still lots left so feel free to make offers.

I'll take the over head console if the lights work correctly. You can turn mine on but you can't get them off. Lol

Back