PCS TCU tune sharing for 48re

estrada5.9

Short Story:

Met a girl she was hot. Dated for a while activities were good.......Fast forward three years, got engaged. Aforementioned girl is screen name danni's cummins on comp d. She drives a 03 CR cummins.

I was the lucky human that was driving the CR when the 5600 went bang etc, early spring last year. Brown's Diesel swapped an auto in for a smoking deal nothing but good things to say about them from my experiences.

They provide a five or so tunes to play with. The tunes are good and work good but like everything else filled with testosterone I am rarely satisfied with mechanical things. I have tweaked and peaked the tunes a little but would be nice to compare and or run others tunes.

End Short Story:

Important:

I would like to try your PCS TCU tunes out

On this

2003 QCSB, 4x4 3.73 gears, 265/75/17 tires

62/71/14 over S480 87mm turbine 1.10a/r

Flux 3's, Floor it Stage 3.5

Smarty TNT/TST/EZ

Billet 48RE PCS controller

PM for email address

Thank you

I' ve got a few tunes that I have done but all for the track not street. Line pressure is 150 at idle in gear. This is a great idea. Maybe a PCS sharing sub forum near the EFI live would be great. I am willing to share what tunes I have.

Malcolm

I have a good street/play tune but I want to look at some more race oriented tunes heck even some towing, big single, big twins etc.

I found that the first tune I had from Suncoast that there was a delay between all the shifts. In the advanced solenoid output there was a table that had a 1 sec delay I changed that to.01 made a huge diff.

Malcolm

Just looked at mine and they are all 1.0 seconds

If I change all of them to say 0.5 seconds what will that do/act/drive?

Thanks just started playing with tunes

Nice I will try that out. My brother has a built 47RE and that is the first thing he mention after he rode in it after the swap.

Is it possible to make the tranny shift from 3rd locked to 4th unlocked instead of 3rd locked to 3rd unlocked to 4th unlocked just that would be amazing.

I can make it go locked to locked but not change gears locked to unlocked.

I have been looking for some good tunes for my trans to . Still tring to find a good setup with my turbos. It would be nice to compare what i have come up with to someone elses , I know there has to be some stuff i am missing .

I have been looking for some good tunes for my trans to . Still tring to find a good setup with my turbos. It would be nice to compare what i have come up with to someone elses , I know there has to be some stuff i am missing .

I agree. There are so many things that can be controlled but I am not sure where to start or what to change without breaking something.

I found that the first tune I had from Suncoast that there was a delay between all the shifts. In the advanced solenoid output there was a table that had a 1 sec delay I changed that to.01 made a huge diff.

Malcolm

Where did you find this table at?

I think it is in the solenoid out put tab. Then looked for another tab called advanced you should find it there, doing this from memory.

Malcolm

Thanks! I found it. TCC pressure control A

Mine was set at 50% starting, and 100% ending. I'll play with it at the track tomorrow, and let you know if it makes a diff on mine. I have a vid of mine from behind the truck on the line, and it looks like I'm shifting a manual on the launch. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Found it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_fLs0WL1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_fLs0WL1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I did not know what the problem was that I felt in my father in laws truck but that is it. Will look up the tab on solenoid timing. He says he seems to be losing converter holding power above 80 also. He bought it from ATS and they have not been a big help overall. Will report back on changes.

Back