People love Red Trucks

heinzboy

Slappy
So I am slow in reporting.

We won the best of show contest in the 4th of July parade. Out of around 125 floats we took 1st. Must be the big red truck that took the gold. People were yelling "nice truck" LOL

genimage.JPG

That is a nice lookin red truck, even if it is a Frod lol. But for a minute, I thought it'd grown some kinda disease, then I realized it was in a parade float LOL. Good job! I do love me some red trucks. Either red or black.

...must not smoke out crowd...must not smoke out crowd...must not smoke out crowd...EEEEEEH!!! it's so hard.

2001shrtbedcmns said:
...must not smoke out crowd...must not smoke out crowd...must not smoke out crowd...EEEEEEH!!! it's so hard.

Thanks everyone.

Oh man, you just don't know how hard it was not to. The little kids would get right up close with it.Blip the go pedal and away they went. LOL

2001shrtbedcmns said:

LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: :rules:

Nice truck Toby

Are you running sctpowersmokers tunes in that? LOL

Are you sure thats not you in the back of the truck. I didn't think your wife would let you drive LOL. Nice looking truck!

SINNER said:
Are you sure thats not you in the back of the truck. I didn't think your wife would let you drive LOL. Nice looking truck!

I didn't see a foot long costume so its not me. :shake:

Oh man, you just don't know how hard it was not to. The little kids would get right up close with it.Blip the go pedal and away they went.
doin that to dogs that chase the truck is also fun with a straight piped 12valve

Back