Performance deisel fuel ???

1965LONEWOLF

lonewolf
Whats the best out there for performance diesel fuel ?

V.P.
SUNOCO
HOME MADE BREW
ADDITITIVE + DIESEL FUEL
Let me know what you know and have seen, thanks .

Whatever Haisley's gang runs smells very different then anyone else. It smells like Bio-diesel on steroids!

32-45oz of each EnerFuel w/Lubricity and C-Tane Plus in 5 gallons of standard diesel fuel will pass 100 di-electric, and is still economical. If you use code IFP10 at checkout it will save you 10% and shipping is free on orders over $120.

Diesel Fuel Additives | Advanced Fuel Products

What is the di-electric increase from this mixture? Pump fuel ranges from 30 or less all the way to almost 80+ by itself so unless it's under 20 I wouldn't say for sure it passes the Di 100 test.

You were probably at an NTPA pull and they all run B100

Very few trucks run B100 and certainly none of Haisley's do. Most run a mixture of pump fuel plus Cetane, DFC and a top lube. In any case get your base fuel tested first and then buy from the same brand to make sure you pass each time.

The outlaw circuit that comes through here uses VP. Its all supplied so everyone uses the same stuff.
Its said to make a little more power too

5gal fuel, 32ozSchaeffers Cetane Additive, 16oz soy shield.

Watching. Curious about the testing to determine how pump is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the di-electric increase from this mixture? Pump fuel ranges from 30 or less all the way to almost 80+ by itself so unless it's under 20 I wouldn't say for sure it passes the Di 100 test.

Very few trucks run B100 and certainly none of Haisley's do. Most run a mixture of pump fuel plus Cetane, DFC and a top lube. In any case get your base fuel tested first and then buy from the same brand to make sure you pass each time.

Hmmmm weird.... to my knowledge they do but could of course be wrong.

Hmmmm weird.... to my knowledge they do but could of course be wrong.

Maybe they do in the limited pro but I don't know of any SSD that runs B100 (or anything other than pump fuel as a base) and I didn't notice any of the limited pro running it at Scheid but then again there's a reason I left the drama class. haha

I would venture to say probably half or close to it in the NTPA R2 class is running B100, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, Its frowned upon at PPL as far as I know yet. I've been told that if you aren't running B100 the VP is decent, but it can test pretty hot too.

Not all b100 makes good power . I seen good b100 with Cetane added make 40-50 hp plus over pump diesel with cetane on a engine i dynoed .

B100 is a rather vague term. The question you may ask is what is the b100 made from.

This was a high quality b100 soy based with a high cetane rating .. and it was 8.00 per gallon .

Why did I just have a flash thought about Soylent Green? :hehe:

Back