performance products

YoungDiesel27

Never Enough Time
I am parting my old rusted truck out so I have some new and some used parts for sale.

All prices are OBO. Text for pics. Three04three7three84nine1. My name is James.

Silverbullet 66. 2nd gen compressor cover. Good used condition with very little play. 15k miles. $900 shipped obo.

Hamilton cams high performance 24v #103 valve springs and retainers. NIB $450 shipped.

Schied 5k gsk. New. $150 shipped.

7x12 24v injectors. 1000 miles. $450 obo.

0.093 dv holders. NIB $150 shipped.

Billet tappet cover. Includes oring and all bolts. Made by eatsoot.com. new $150 obo

ARP 425 24v head studs. 2 torques. $200 shipped. Obo.

Crazy Carls vp to ppump apps bracket. NIB $150 shipped.

p7100 pump gear $100 shipped.

Auto meter cobalt guages. I prefer not to separate them.
3 guage pillar pod and single steering column pod.
0-60 boost, trans temp, egt, fuel pressure. All guages work and look like new. $350 shipped obo.

P7100 pump. 180hp woth 180k miles. Ill get numbers off tag later. 700 obo

If you still have the tappet cover and the steering pod I will take them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Location & can you text me pics of all the gauges?
606923727six
Thanks, Randy

Location & can you text me pics of all the gauges?
606923727six
Thanks, Randy

You're wanting to buy something.. Why should he have to contact you first, all you had to do was send him a text asking for pictures

Also his paypal is messed up, give the man a break

I have text or replyed to all pms. So if you havent heard anything from me you text the wrong number...If you dont hear from me instantly, sorry about that I am working and reply when I can.

That being said I thank the patient couple of guys that are waiting for my paypal issues to get fixed

Ok guys. I am fighting a scamming issue where some company got ahold of my paypal and as all the guys have seen that I have dealt with. I am trying to keep it from getting in worse shape.

Studs, tappet cover, 5k gsk, cam sensor adapter are sold and will ship today or tm at the latest.

to the guy on the guages. Let me get this straightened out. Ill call you today.

until this paypal is taken care of, nothing else is for sale.

I'm the guy with the gauges. You sent me someone else's paypal account to send the $ to. I'd rather wait and send it directly to your account if possible. I'm not in a hurry to get the gauges, but can send $ whenever if you need it. Just want to keep the transaction as clean as possible. You have my number, feel free to give me a call to discuss. Thanks!

Yeah it's his buddy's account. I got that also. I think he's a stand up guy so far. He shipped me estuds already and I haven't paid yet. He's trying to straiten his account out. If the studs arrive and it's not an effort box LOL I'll be sending him the money to his buddy's account since he held up his end of the deal very honestly.

You're wanting to buy something.. Why should he have to contact you first, all you had to do was send him a text asking for pictures

Also his paypal is messed up, give the man a break

Contact me 1st?? You smoking crack?? He posted stuff for sale without pics so I contacted him First asking for pics didn't hear back so I bought new! Go Troll somewhere else!

I sent pics to everyone who asked via text or through p.m. if the parts were still available. It happened a couple times where people asked for pics of products already sold...why would I send pics instead of telling you its sold

Back