performance Valve components

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Finally, We've engineered Beehive Valve springs. The superior pac alloyed material goes through multi-stage shot pen process for durability and is designed to accommodate big lift/ boost cams alleviating bind
in those lower set height assemblies. Also, along with the matched titanium retainers and crocodile locks, the stress reduction yields additional increases from 100-200 rpm's. The new crocodile locks are great replacements for your trains 10 degree ones safeguarding against loosing locks and dropping valve during hard runs.

Sweet! I can't wait to order me a set. Is it too much to ask that the crocodile locks be farm raised?

Yep, that is who makes them PAC racing. One of the best spring providers out there.

The release of this product has me excited that we will be able to give people a actual dependable beehive spring and get rid of the unsafe 10 degree locks that have caused racers soo many problems. Crocodile locks will be farm-raised just let us snow the length of the croc you want them pulled from lol

Back