phat bastard thread by Roachie

Think it was just the injectors. Unless the truck got parted out since last night lol.

I got the whole shootin match minus the sigma. Head,intake,rockers,lines,injectors,and cross heads.

Had a buddy with a p-pumped 24 valve that ran a k31 (if I remember correctly) over Phat bastard, s510. he had a set of 10x20 sticks. It was a hell of a setup. The s510 was all the way forward right behind the headlight when he was finished.

Sigma is key part of the package, along with twin hx82's. Just saying.

I got the whole shootin match minus the sigma. Head,intake,rockers,lines,injectors,and cross heads.
:doh: I completely forgot about the 24v setup that was on it first while I was sitting here. I always liked the "mad max" intake. They did a good job on it. When we went up there to get the engine from Haisley when it was first finished that was one of the first things that stuck out. Kinda. lol.

So a good p pump ain't gonna do me any good? Ill say it again. Well I guess I got drool factor on the bench.

Your going to need something other than a P7100. Maybe 2 13mm's running together....

Oh my! Come on now! You pullin my leg? I can an will tone those injections down but how much?

I'm just making suggestions.

My poor vp is pushing 7x24's so....atomization is not my good area.

Lmao! I hear ya. That would probably be a better injector for me. I can't swallow a sigma. I punch a time clock for the other man. He wouldn't come off of either I tried.

Well thanks for all the input guys and keep it coming. I'm enjoying the lesson and know now that I'm heading down the wrong path.

I dunno last I heard BBD was "only" running a 13mm pump...

Hmmm. Nobody's liking my program and I've gotta make up my mind soon on what I'm doin. I'm taking all suggestions and researching them. There's alot of experience on here and the cats outta the bag and I'm sure some of my club members and guys I'll be pulling with is watching every move and reading every word. LOL

The 13mm will be fine. the bigger the injector the less the pump has to flow. I run way bigger injectors(NOT cummin's injectors) then yours and only using half what my 13mm will put out you should be fine.

My vote goes to changing injector tips and still run a P7100. That route will be way more cost effective and still have a bunch of potential.

Back