php 100 hr ficm tuning

98.5dodge

98.5 dodge
05 f250 just did a build on it head gasket and studs egr delet kit 190cc full force injectors and swamps 58 volt ficm with the php hurcules 100 hp tuning and a garret powermax 64mm turbo.Does anyone out there have this tuning done. The truck lopes when warmed up is this normal for the tuning to do that.

Just curious, you have done everything I am about to do. How does it run? Tow? Anything you'd do different if you did it again?

I have the Gryphon FICM programmer from PHP with all 4 FICM tunes (Econ,atlas40,atlas80,Hercules). No, the Hercules FICM tune does not make it lope.

It's not a heavy lope just don't seam to idle smooth didn't know what could be causing this the injectors or the ficm programming. The truck runs great down the road with all kinds of power now will be pulling trans this week it don't like all the new found hp

Check to be sure the injector plugs are plugged into the injectors all the way. Have you tried to pull any codes?

no codes at all using a snapon solus pro. injectors all working good. talked to a friend he said that it is normal for it to do this bc of the tuning they are running.

I would call PHP. The truck should not lope when warm.

I agree with our tuning we never have this issue unless the truck had a previous issue

Back