Picking up a new(to me) trailer

Dockboy

Comps BFF
I have been looking for a couple months for a better/ more practical race trailer than the deckover I have been using. Something that is more convienient, can hold the golf cart, all the tools/crap I take and has living quarters. Found a great deal on one and am picking it up this weekend in Florida!! :D

The living quarters are unfinished but I should have them finished in a few weeks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 53trailer.JPG
    53trailer.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 53trailer2.JPG
    53trailer2.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 53trailer3.JPG
    53trailer3.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 53trailer4.JPG
    53trailer4.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
Make sure it has air conditioning. I want someplace cool to park my fat ass in between your passes, and that looks like it will suffice. :woohoo: :lolly:

:hehe: Ted... Yeah, it has AC

53' Classic
21k gvw
18'(total) LQ's
35' Cargo area
10Kw gen.
Racing light package

$$$$?

make the living quarters alittle smaller and u can put 2 trucks in it

$10k...I basically stole it!! All the used ones I looked at that would fit my needs were $20-35k. I even priced out new ones and they were $45-60k but I didn't neccessarily want to make that 10-12 yr. nut commitment.

F that!!!! One is a big enough money pit for me!! LOL

We all know about your CR Ford, what do you use as a tow rig? Just Curious.

$$$$?

$10k...I basically stole it!! All the used ones I looked at that would fit my needs were $20-35k. I even priced out new ones and they were $45-60k but I didn't neccessarily want to make that 10-12 yr. nut commitment.

F that!!!! One is a big enough money pit for me!! LOL

i'll pay for half fuel:poke::poke:

nice steal for sure-- bet it didnt take long for you to jump on it

Good god man.......... That is a long ass trailer, what is the total length?

I think I will settle for a cummins pusher one day....

LOL Glenn

dwgrtg538m.jpg

Although this one has an extra 12" in hieght. 7'6" interior

someone get video of Greg towing that thing around. I know it'll end well! (for everyone but Greg LOL)

That'll certainly be a nice retreat between races! You can finally get away from all of those adoring fans wanting autographs LOL

someone get video of Greg towing that thing around. I know it'll end well! (for everyone but Greg LOL)

That'll certainly be a nice retreat between races! You can finally get away from all of those adoring fans wanting autographs LOL

Ever met Greg?? Nice guy, no doubt, but I do believe he got whupped with the ugly tree, not stick!! :poke: LOL

Great score on the trailer, you'll have it filled to capacity in no time.

You are the man!!!

I guess when you do something you go Ball's Deep! You should fill guilty stealing from someone like that! LOL Hope to be camping with you some this year at the races. P.S. That is if your wife sends some of those kick butt brownies!! Jeff

Back