Pics after Griot's Garage Showroom Wax

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
Had a friend detail my truck using Griot's Garage System. Also put my summer wheels/tires on and tinted 5% all around and 35% on windshield.

I'm also happy to see it run a 12.64@105.88 with 1.77 60' on Friday with untouched engine, including stock cp3 and injectors. Truck seems to love the old vin locked TNT-R.

detail1.jpg

detail4.jpg

P4070115.jpg

I was pulled over 2 weeks ago on 71, just south of Columbus, for not signaling a lane shift. The motorcycle cop proceeded to tell me my tint was too dark (same as yours). He wrote me a warning. Better pull that tint off..... :)

I was pulled over 2 weeks ago on 71, just south of Columbus, for not signaling a lane shift. The motorcycle cop proceeded to tell me my tint was too dark (same as yours). He wrote me a warning. Better pull that tint off..... :)

while it is illegal, if you crack the windows a touch, normally it doesn't look near as dark if you see the cop first...

waaa you took a pic of your truck and kept the tow mirrors down?!?!, glad to hear she is running good, and she looks great.

sharp truck! sorry to hear about everyones tint troubles, mines blacked out. I only drive between nv, az never been stopped or hassled about it.

:hehe: Same deal the other day. I had to remove all my tint below the AS-I line. Run it 'til they tell ya different. :D

Truck looks great.

Pretty tough on tint here. Ive had about 5 tickets on diff trucks. Event had all four windows roled down going through a road block, yet the officer saw my tint strip on my front windshield and asked me to role up my windows, then proceeded to write me a ticket. So far the most expensive one ive had was in a small town and it was $225 and $100 if you took it off.

Very clean, good looking truck! How bad is 35% on the front while driving at nite?

Last edited:
For anybody interested, I put a 4th gen tailgate on the truck yesterday just to see what it would look like. It doesn't match the body line above the tailgate but I'm gonna run it until I shave and repaint my 3rd gen gate then decide which one I'll sell. Camera phone pics but you get the picture...

2012-04-12_11-06-27_80.jpg

2012-04-12_11-06-15_990.jpg

Back