Pics of Super Stock Powerstroke....

Big_Mac

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any pics of a Super Stock Puller running a Powerstroke? Don't matter what size. Looking to build a 1/64 scale replica of a Dodge, Chevy and Ford Super Stock puller. The one below is my Dodge...the frame is going to get redone as I have found some better pics. and I have found some good pics of a Duramax, just not much on the Powerstroke...any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mac

Pullingtruck_zpsda8e6b36.jpg

Thats pretty badass. For the ford look up Ben Miller

X2 on Ben Miller. He is the only SS puller I know of that is running a Powerstoke.

Thanks guys. It is a scratchbuilt from styrene plastic..each piece is hand cut, hand built and then glued together. My main thing is farm toys, but love pulling and it goes right along with the farm toys.

Wish i could do that kind of stuff myself... i dont have the patience to assemble a model car and make it look good

I have these 3 from a couple years ago.

Attachments

• Double Overtime.jpg
    Double Overtime.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Double Overtime1.jpg
    Double Overtime1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Double Overtime2.jpg
    Double Overtime2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks guys! Those really help! Yes, it takes a little patience to get it just right, lol...I love trying to put as much detail in them as I can. This one in the picture is actually mine for my own collection, it will have a '69 Dodge crew cab long bed body on it.

Yep, gonna build three high detail ones like this for now, a '05 Dodge, '12 Chevy, and '03 Ford bodies and put them up on ebay.

Back