Picture request. 2nd Gen flatbeds

Got Smoke?

Can I get some pictures of some 2nd Gen flatbeds, the beds, and how they are mounted to the frame please.

:thankyou2:

mark, i'm friends with this guy on my facebook. i think he's on here, but everytime he uploads truck pics i just oohh and ahhh over it. Hope he doesnt mind me postin a picture of it.

Attachments

• 2nd gen flatbed.jpg
    2nd gen flatbed.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1
mark, i'm friends with this guy on my facebook. i think he's on here, but everytime he uploads truck pics i just oohh and ahhh over it. Hope he doesnt mind me postin a picture of it.

That things sick! :rockwoot: any chance you could get some pics of how the bed mounts to the frame for me?

i dont have any pictures that you could see how it mounts. mine used all existing bolt holes from the bed and had bolts going thru the side of the frame on the wheel hump.

Lyn Chapmans 2wd Puller ..what the heck is his user neme? fireman450 or somthing of that nature.

or am I way off liek usual LOL

Lyn Chapmans 2wd Puller ..what the heck is his user neme? fireman450 or somthing of that nature.

or am I way off liek usual LOL

Your correct on Lynn's screen name....IDK why I didn't think to ask him. He's a very good friend of mine, and he actually called me yesterday to ask me something.:nail: Although I wanted several different options so that's why I posted this in a open forum.

i dont have any pictures that you could see how it mounts. mine used all existing bolt holes from the bed and had bolts going thru the side of the frame on the wheel hump.

If you would take the time to post some pics I would appreciate it. I like the idea of using existing holes instead of welding.

Here's some of mine...I could get you some better pics of it and the mounting, but it's all bolted on...pretty sure through factory holes!!

100_2142.JPG

100_3034.JPG

100_0238.JPG

Oh, and forget about how tall the headache rack is...we cut it down so it sits closer to the top of the cab...looks very much better that way:D

Chris

Oh, and the stacks....well, don't ask...drunk buddy, long night, thought the engine was gonna blow, figured, WTF:D

Nice truck Lower, id like to see more pictures, i have my 97 srw 2500 id like to put a flatbed on like yours. Did you make it or buy it? and from who? thanks...

Back