Piedmont Dragway Diesel Truck Jam.

Can we just stop the dang bashing and crap in the post. Unless it happen today no one cares nor u need call anyone. I swear u need get ur panties out ur rear and shut up. All ive seen this week is ur crap. I come here read bout fast trucks and good times. Not c u cry for another excuse.

Good run Buck. Thats moving

Can we just stop the dang bashing and crap in the post. Unless it happen today no one cares nor u need call anyone. I swear u need get ur panties out ur rear and shut up. All ive seen this week is ur crap. I come here read bout fast trucks and good times. Not c u cry for another excuse.

Good run Buck. Thats moving

Mad panda?

I actually thought the video was ok....

Launch looked a bit soft but jeebus that's some trap. Looked like he had some sort of staging program on the launch as well.

I agree on the run, from ~60ft to 330 that thing looked like a jet.

(also props to youtube for automatic video stabilization :hehe:)

Awesome run buck. Wish we could have seen it in person. Definately the king of the duramaxes. And has been for a long time.

That was the first time Buck's had the truck on the track since the addition of the triples (well second actually. He blew a charger before the 1/8th a couple weeks ago on it's first time). It's had no real tuning, just enough to run right and no suspension changes since the 4 link was installed 2 years ago. He broke plenty of things last year and the truck basically hasn't been on the track in a year. To come out of the gate running 6.0/6.1 @ 124/125 on fuel only is impressive IMO. What's even better is the boost (115) to drive (105) ratio. It's not to often you see that in a Duramax.

Great run, the video doesn't do it justice. Nothing wrong with the video, just nothing like being 30' away from this truck when it goes by.

Awesome.... I'm Glad to see Buck back out hauling ass!!

Wade, your sparkley buddy is not in the same league as Buck. Unless you count racing to the 330, blowing boots, shaking tires, and spraying the guts out of it.

Buck got to go racing, learn what we need to work on, win the event and put it back in the trailer to go home, not broken. That's a good day racing! Hopefully all the little BS stuff breaking is behind him now, as there is still lots to learn and adjust in this combination. It's spinning the tires pretty much all the way now, so learning how to get the suspension adjusted should help the slow 1.66 60' times and maybe get it back into the 5's on the engine only. Once it's sorted on fuel only the NOS will get turned back on!

Thanks everyone. Rudy and crew put on a great race with a large crowd and perfect weather. While we have a ways to go in getting the new combination dialed in, it was nice to finally make a few passes and collect some data. The final two passes were the fastest the truck has ever trapped. Our previous best was 123.x with a couple of stages of nitrous (back in 2010....).

Thanks everyone. Rudy and crew put on a great race with a large crowd and perfect weather. While we have a ways to go in getting the new combination dialed in, it was nice to finally make a few passes and collect some data. The final two passes were the fastest the truck has ever trapped. Our previous best was 123.x with a couple of stages of nitrous (back in 2010....).

Glad to see you back out and playing buddy. The Secret Charlie Mills Mojo seems to be working quite well.

Back