Piers is back

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey Piers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have a wonderful summer Barn Door fishing? And what was the biggest hefty shoulder Chinook you pulled into the boat ????????

I heard those flatties pull like a freight train! I am awaiting the fall run of stripers on my side of the country..... Where did Piers go? He still is a playah.

Hey Piers, when are you gonna be back out in this end of the country. There is a pitcher of amber boch with our name on it. OK, maybe 2 pitchers.

Word has it Piers is on his way to the North pole to visit Santa and will not be coming back till X-mas...

Nope, Piers just left my office for a cold beer. His side kick "Jack" is still here. I'm holding down the fort and baby sitting Jack until he gets back. :Cheer:

Duallie = :homo:

I just love the ole' standby's. LOL LOL

jk Duallie... I had to. I've seen that damn smiley like 50 times now.... all in your posts! LOL

Last edited:
Amish Elegance said:
Duallie = :homo:

I just love the ole' standby's. LOL LOL

jk Duallie... I had to. I've seen that damn smiley like 50 times now.... all in your posts! LOL

That avatar pic has "Brokeback" all over it Amish.....LOL LOL

MR4WLR said:
So Mark, are you at liberty to tell us where he really is then?:poke:

Yep you are right. I could have sworn he was still there as he emailed me from a Pacbrake email account like 1 week ago.

Just called PacBrake, hes not there anymore. Crazy.

Back