Pike's Peak anyone

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I was asked if I could make the dead line to run Pikes Peak in thne little Beetle

you haven't been there, done that, made it your bish, and got the T-shirt already?!?!?!

you haven't been there, done that, made it your bish, and got the T-shirt already?!?!?!

That was exactly my first thought! WTF Greg?!?!?!?

Atleast I drove my truck to the top to check it out! Them dropoffs look pretty scary! LOL

I've been lucky enough to have done a lot , so this is one more venue to take on.

should be fun

If you make it Greg, I'll come help ya out and watch/drink beer!

hell, I'm planning on being in Colorado a LOT this summer... the climb is in late June, right? I might have to make my way out there.

everyone is welcome
I,m going to have to put a cage in it and I will need a USAC lic , wonder how much there is to that ....

I've always wanted to watch that race. Can you hook a brutha up with some cool shiznit? Might give me a reason to finally go this year.... :poke: :rockwoot:

you'd have some pretty big shoes to fill there Greggles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvu1tE7LGQ
rallyvw.500.jpg

A couple of those corners made my butthole hurt. I'd love to rally cross but those dropoffs are to much for me.

PPHC officials accepted my credentials yesterday. The entry fee is $1700 wow. The beetle is getting a cage as we speak

pikes peak

good luck on the race. we will pray for a safe race and cool oppertunity. please be safe!! is conney co piloting with you?

That is super cool.I drove up it in 92.In fact i have been up cheyenne mountian on the same trip.I went up cheyenne on the 4th of july and seen fireworks from above.It was neat.With all the projects you have been involved with through the years you are shining the light on diesels for sure.Keep it up.Breaking records is cool but there is something to be said about having a good time and this sounds like an experience of a lifetime.Good luck with it.

Back