Pinks All Out!!!

24VChevy

Ram-Bow
I manage to get registered for the Pinks All Out in Seattle in Aug. Anyone else get in?

Malcolm

Sweet.... that is one of my favorite shows! Along with pass time! Hope you make it!

:Cheer:

Got a call today and im in. Hope theres plenty more diesels in as well. See yah there.

Ethan Remmington and myself both got in. Look forward to seeing you there Malcom and any other diesel racers.

Right on Mike! are you going to Bremberton? Thrashin on the truck getting it ready!

Malcolm

Right on Mike! are you going to Bremberton? Thrashin on the truck getting it ready!

Malcolm

Yep. I am also running ET Series at Bremerton this year. Hopefully by the time Pinks comes up I will be in the 11s. I am almost there now. Always start a little slow in the begining of the season and get better towards the end. After running a 12.02 at Portland I can almost taste 11.

What is the date on that? Going to hard wire the PVR for it....are they air'd live or after?

I think that they tape and then go after (not sure about the time frame though,,) Im sure if you go to the web site you should be able to get the broadcast date.....

For me Blackout is more important. But the sucks to have it that close and not make it for sure

Kevin

Oh well, I missed the signup, but would rather run Blackout anyway. There will also be an Armdrop Live event (same basic thing, same crew of people, but officially being run by Rich Christiansen instead of Speed) at Woodburn July 3 & 4, and still plenty of spaces available. Last year Bill Allen made a good showing in the Source Automotive truck. I'll probably race it in one of my gasser race cars this year, unless Brad wants to bring the DirtyMax and needs a driver.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Oh well, I missed the signup, but would rather run Blackout anyway. There will also be an Armdrop Live event (same basic thing, same crew of people, but officially being run by Rich Christiansen instead of Speed) at Woodburn July 3 & 4, and still plenty of spaces available. Last year Bill Allen made a good showing in the Source Automotive truck. I'll probably race it in one of my gasser race cars this year, unless Brad wants to bring the DirtyMax and needs a driver.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Michael, I am thinking of coming down for the Armdrop this year. Do they televise it at all?

Date and time for broadcast? I'd love to check that episode out! Where is the location atleast so I can match it up with their website scheduling?

edit: *hits self in head as re-reads the OP's firs post*:bang:hehe:

Mike,
Last year they filmed it, and said they were going to shop it around to the various channels (Speed, ESPN), but no definite air date. I never checked around to see if it ever aired. It still had Rich there, as well as the announcer from Pinks and several other guys you see in the background of Pinks. The most interesting thing I noticed was that Rich is about my height! He looks taller on TV...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back