pius built wsb turbo?

mikcon

professional bill payer
Anyone know about this thing?
I just bought one and going to put it on my truck if I don't like it there I'll use it on my rat rod.
just checking to see what you guys think.
others I have spoke to really like it.
Thanks,
Mike

It is a very good turbo! Its a S300g bassed but its not the same as any other S300g turbo anyone is selling. I think Pius builds some of the best turbos and you can buy.They spool very fast. its not called the Wicked son ***** for nothing.Whats your set up your running on your truck?

I am going to his shop tomorrow, he is only 15 min from me. going to check out his turbo's, he tell's me they are better than the hi-tec and industrial injection units?? how much did you have to pay for your wsb?

I would say that the bell turbos are the best built turbos and they will take all can through at it! I think the wsb's are some where in the $1500 range.

I will be putting my WSB on this week but I do not have the fuel for it yet.I understand that it was good from 350 to 500 rwhp.I know he scaled down his shop but could not find any contact info for Bell/Pius turbo.

There were some on the TDR classifieds in the past week or two. I would check there if you are looking. You couldn't beat the price in the classifieds.

Thanks.
Yes I have spoke to pius about it I just wanted to hear from someone running it or has run it.
He is working with me for a 3 turbo set up for the rat rod looks and functionality are a must so we decided on 3.
As for fuel I think I have more that needed when everything goes on.
I have DDP stage 3's, a 913 pump that came off ted stiners p-pumped common rail tuned at Columbus diesel flowed over 450cc's I am told. 4-5 gs can't remember.
I am only looking for around 500-550 just want a drivable mid to low 12sec truck.I have been told my 180 pump might do that better.
I just killed my trans wed and limped it home so a built automatic will be next.
Have some questions on that too but will post in another thread.
thanks for the wsb info.
mike

I do have his number but only a home number and I am sorry but was asked to not give it out.
Next time we talk I will see if there is a number I can give out.
I am sure everyone can understand.
Mike

Pius has a shop number at the shop in Oregon but I dont have it handy.

I had a bell turbo on my old truck. It was the WSB. It was a very good turbo for 450 hp. I actually was doing 475 on it (98 12 valve). Always spooled nice and lasted through tons of abuse.

Pius is now building a turbo for my compound setup. He knows his stuff through years and years of experience. His real specialty is the big-rigs. He loves doing big turbos.

Don't be in a hurry though. He is very busy in his small shop. He gets tons of projects.

thanks for that info.
If it supports 475 or so that will be good for me right now.

Back