Plasti-Dip

Thinking Forest Green (4 parts Blaze Green, 1 part black tint):

attachment.php

or Satin Red:

Satin2_zps35284b82.jpg

Add some chrome/black chrome to offset the satin or matte color...

How easy does it come off? Iv thought about changing the color of the plastic on my rzr but I don't want to waste my time if it just scratches all to pieces. I think I can get new plastic for around 300 so that would probably be my best bet...

That idk but a guy on the dipyourcar forum has had it on his trail jeep for 2 years and besides scuffing, it has held up just as good as paint.

For the peeling, everyone says more layers=easier to peel.

it won't work I need more excuses to use my new gun. single stage paint isn't that bad priced

Last edited:
i am thinking about doing the gray plastic part on the lower front bumper. the gray looks horrible right now.

The stuff is OK.

Don't use it on stuff like door panels. It never holds up. I haven't tried it on the outside but I feel like if you don't wipe the surface down with a surface prep, it will chip and peel easy with gravel etc off the road.

Charlie

I've coated my wheels and have been running it for about a year now. No chips or pealing what-so-ever. I personally love the stuff because I change my mind like the weather so I peal it off and change up the look. The key is to spray on a couple layers so you get a thicker finish. It will look better and peel nice when you wanna take it off.

[ame="http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/Chad_Briggs/media/66891_512101302159940_1085097141_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0"]66891_512101302159940_1085097141_n.jpg Photo by Chad_Briggs | Photobucket[/ame]

Here's a picture.

WOW its looking nice... but I feel its quite expensive as compare to the normal paint. because a single bottle of this spray is about $30 and which is not affordable, if we have to do a big job. but your work is looks great. Thanks for sharing your work.

I just plasti dipped a whole truck. I'm not sure if I screwed something up or what but it looks like it might peel off too easily.

Back