Platte City, MO-Big Money Payout Pull July 25, 2009

Do you need a inch of travel in the rear end for the 2.8 class, i dont see that rule in there.

Its right there.

b) Rear; an OEM-style suspension is mandatory. Traction bars and devices are permitted; they must be bolt-on only; wells are permitted for attachment to frame or axle housing. Control arms may be strengthened or replaced, provided all original mounting points are retained. Strut tower braces, lower tie bars, sway bars, limit straps, and suspensions must use at least on working shock absorber per wheel. Rear suspension must maintain a minimum compression travel of one inch

So who all is going?? i think there will be at least 4 trucks coming with us who else is going???

Hodler will have both of his trucks there I do believe. Troy Wakeman and his dmax crew will be there unless something crazy happens Thursday night in Booneville.

Hodler will have both of his trucks there I do believe. Troy Wakeman and his dmax crew will be there unless something crazy happens Thursday night in Booneville.

I thought one of hodler's truck's was still in pieces(the black one)

Troy got first with 335, Matt Williams got second with 318?? Mitch Ricardson got 3rd.

Wakeman had a killer run, there was some controversy, I didn't hear all of it.

I got 4th in the 2.6. Black dually from Mo. won, a dark colored DMAX from St. Joe diesel then a grey 3rd gen reg cab, Me. Thats all I can tell you. I have it all both classes on video and once I get home I will work on getting it loaded and up.

Garry paved a nice highway down the left side of the track. What is scary is that is the first hook on that truck, they started it late thursday night, worked through some issues, and finished the truck up saturday morning!
I only got 3 trucks in the 2.6.

Back