4.$500.00
5.$400.00
6.$250.00
7.$200.00
8.$150.00
9.$100.00
10.$50.00

Sponsored by St. Joseph Diesel
Outlaw Pulling Association will pull first followed by diesel pickups.

Any Questions Contact:
Justin Hill (816)215-3239-JHill3603@aol.com[/email]
Jared Hill (816)365-1725

i would like to go that is if i can get the money to put all the safety requirements on my truck in time

i would like to go that is if i can get the money to put all the safety requirements on my truck in time

You got to find the money to fix the driveshaft too.

Maybe if you don't have a front driveshaft they won't require loops and stuff on that one?

:hehe:

Let's get a big showing!! Who is pullin in 2.6. I hope there is a good turn out, hope to see a lot of you guys there. I will be there pullin In 2.6 and mabye 2.8 if I can talk my buddy into pullin.

Like i said find a truck and trailer and i will be there! Will even pay for fuel!

Everyone make sure you read the rules, as the plan I have heard is they will tech you for safety stuff, let you hook, keep the trucks that are in the money at the end of the track and tech them at the end of the pull. Especially pay attention to the turbo rules.

Basically if you think you are legal in the 2.6, and hook in the 2.6, then find out that your not, you probably won't be able to even pull 2.8.

Everyone make sure you read the rules, as the plan I have heard is they will tech you for safety stuff, let you hook, keep the trucks that are in the money at the end of the track and tech them at the end of the pull. Especially pay attention to the turbo rules.

Basically if you think you are legal in the 2.6, and hook in the 2.6, then find out that your not, you probably won't be able to even pull 2.8.

Thats how it was last year. With that much money going out there has to be some good rules. Not all will be happy about it but if you dont cheat then you have nothing to worry about, go out do your best and let the best take home the money.

They will be teched at the begining, not going to hold the trucks in the money this year. That was my dumb Idea last year what a cluster F*%k.

I got a call from Troy Wakeman to let me know that he won the 2.8" class. Then someone protested his truck and it was tore apart and it pass the inspection so he got the protest money as well. He said it was a well run event and that the tech's that did the protest part were nice and did a fair job.

Heard Strokersmoker (Dane) broke his truck really good. Won't even crank over. How many trucks showed?

i'd like to see some vids of that a pull. a friend said there was prob 20 or so trucks in each class

Congrats to Troy for not only winning but winning by a bunch, also a big thumbs down to a few for thinking that because their truck runs good and they usually do well in their part of the country that nobody anywhere else could ever beat them. Especially Matt Williams.

Wakeman won.
I think 20 in the 2.8 and 25 or so in the 2.6

I don't know what happened to Danes truck, looked like a axle ujoint went.

Garry Woodward won the 2.6

Nah it wasn't an axle or u joint the motor won't even turn over, also blew an intercooler boot, and a oil feed line off the turbo.

Back