Please Welcome CAP to the Staff here at Competition Diesel!

wideopen

Slum Lord
Hey Gang,
Please Help us Welcome CAP as our newest Moderator here at Competition Diesel. Chris has run just about every tune on the planet on his truck, and is super knowledgeable when it comes to the Duramax (he aint knowledgable about much else though ) At any rate, we are super glad to have him here as a part of our team and thank him for helping us out. You guys be sure to let him know that we are glad he is around!

Thanks Again Chris!

-Competition Diesel Staff and Admin

:woohoo: Welcome to the site!!! Give that GM forum a kick in the rear!LOL :welcome: LOL

thanks fellas I hope I can bring some fun and knowledge to this site. Ill at least show ya all how to drink Yankee style at 7:30AM for sure.

:woohoo: Swweeet, cool man glad to have you:rockwoot: :welcome: . Yours truly "the linebacker"LOL

haz-mat19 said:
:woohoo: Swweeet, cool man glad to have you:rockwoot: :welcome: . Yours truly "the linebacker"LOL

YAY...........:drool: .........I got mail.........Ever know any one special? .yay

LOL ........It s FULLBACK ....LOL ....I am excited as you all are . Im hoping to see ya at another event. :woohoo: Drink some brews ,play washers .......

Back