*Please welcome HELLMANN PERFORMANCE as our Newest Site Sponsor!*

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
We Want to ask our members to help us in welcoming Joe Hellmann (CC12V) of Hellmann Performance as our newest Site Sponsor! For those of you who don't know, Joe is a wizard with a welder, and he can hook you up with some super-trick Turbo and Innercooler plumbing, Roll Cages, suspension setups, and custom innercooler applications. Joe says: "If you can name it, he can build it!" So go check out www.hellmannperformance.com or give him a call at
361-960-2217 shop
281-633-2255 office

Thanks Again Joe! :thankyou2:

Competition Diesel Staff and Admin

Watch Joe go FAST

......... We seem to have quite a few of those Billy.:ylsuper: :rockwoot:

Wow cool. Welcome to the site guys.....! Now all I need is a mad fast diesel.....LOL

why didnt ya say you had waves in the river? well hell welcome a secod time . Love to have ya on board

You'll let anyone sponsor this site! LOL

Joe is a good guy and a straight shooter.

Welcome and good luck.

Powerstroke Racer said:
Rumor has it his welding is so so:evil

Joe
I'd like to see some pics of these custom intercooler pkgs. for Dodges??:thankyou2: :bigsmile: :woohoo:

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
Jeff-
I'd like to see some pics of these custom intercooler pkgs. for Dodges??:thankyou2: :bigsmile: :woohoo:

Go to his website Jeff, there are some pics of IC's and intakes there

Timbeaux38 said:
Go to his website Jeff, there are some pics of IC's and intakes there

I went there and seen a Ford IC......

How bout a Dodge one? Up close and personal?:rules: :bigsmile:

RacinDuallie said:
Joe

www.hellmannperformance.com/pic/common1.jpg
www.hellmannperformance.com/pic/common2.jpg
Generally this is the commonrail intercooler.This particular one had some specific changes.The core is from Garrett Honeywell.It flows very well.Built one for my truck for Bowling Green just to prove its capabilities.At 95 lbs. pressure drop was 1.5 lbs. Not bad for the amount of air forced through it .Cooler is a direct bolt in.
I don't paint the coolers like the major manufacturers as I don't need to hide weld imperfections since these are TIG welded.
Also I can produce customer specific for any truck or car ,gas or diesel.Currently working on a CO6 Vette with Pro Charger.Let me tell you it ain't no fun.No room under the hood of a Vette:huh::

Back