Polished my tweeters...

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
OK...maybe I take some of this crap too far but this was worth it. :D
It's gonna look sweet on my new black painted sail panels right next to the other black painted interior stuff with polished billet knobs and switches and chrome bezels on my gauges.
Before on the left...after on the right....
ap19.jpg

Magazine cover or BUST! LOL

Sands ? Tobin ? Carpenter ? Y'all listening :poke: LOL

That won't be till this winter at the earliest. I won't even be home to work on the damned thing again till October.

Here's one finished, painted the little grille also. I sooo wish I had a better camera with me....iPhone does no justice to anything close-up.
Before:
ap15.jpg

After:
ap21.jpg

Lots of time to kill, eh Rico?
If you are going to be that bored in those hotel rooms, let me know, I've got some junk I could send you to pass the time for my junk.

You're telling me....
165KRX3's up front, 165K2P's out back....

I musta lost my damned mind. LOL

i saw that on PSN, looks good. i haven't even seen pictures of your whole truck. LOL

This I know too...I spent a decade trying to keep Columbia in business. LOL

DAMN, that looks killer! i've never been much for the lowered trucks, but that just looks.....right

It is agonizing for Richard to grant requests for pictures of his truck. Really tears him up inside. LOL

Beautiful as always, man.

Maybe some day I'll have some speakers with real metal bezels.

nice rich. I love those those harley bars too.

you plan on doing anything with those mirrors?

Magazine cover or BUST! LOL

Sands ? Tobin ? Carpenter ? Y'all listening :poke: LOL

Been listening, just get it finished and I'll shoot it Fo Sure!!!:rockwoot:

Also remember who you want to write it, someone with a background that appreciates all the hard work you have put into it, not just say "it has a killer stereo system"...:stab:

Back