Ponci's annual Drags and Dyno days Sept. 11th

I think where still rolling out to do some shake down runs for Picks with the new transmission

I will be there, we received some minor damage to the truck at the “Weekend on the Edge” event this past weekend and the truck is going up to Brad’s for repairs. I am looking forward to it, have always wanted to attend but had a pull at the same time and since we aren't going to make Sublimity this year we will have the truck on display at Brad's prior to the repairs.

See ya this weekend :Cheer:

BBD

Brad, any chance of getting some runs in on a .4 tree I'm still trying to get my 60fts down and we have a lot of new stuf im trying to work out before Topeka. We would love to come over but we are more into shakedown runs and we have two days here with the shop 15 mins away and no, i cant say no to bracket racing way too much fun.

I have a call in to the track manager to hopefully answer some questions i have. As soon as i get the answers i will let everybody know.

I will be there, we received some minor damage to the truck at the “Weekend on the Edge” event this past weekend and the truck is going up to Brad’s for repairs. I am looking forward to it, have always wanted to attend but had a pull at the same time and since we aren't going to make Sublimity this year we will have the truck on display at Brad's prior to the repairs.

See ya this weekend :Cheer:

BBD

Damn it no BBD at sublimity, you're one of the main reasons i'm going this year.:bang

The time onlys, 4/10 th tree and heads up is all a go. See you all there!

ill be there gonna bring the toyhauler i think and stay in that. im want to dyno with the cool dense air:evil

SOOOOOOOOOOOO....................
How did it go???????
There is a paticular I was wondering how it ran?
A red one.........

Yes results would be great!

I couldnt get a hold of anyone that was up there yesterday to get any updates, everyone must have been too busy.

I am uploading some video footage and pics I took, it was great time. Team Silvera (spelling) took it in the auto class Jeremy (stomp) took the manual class.

Ya congrats Victor and David! I heard they ran a 10.64 and won the bracket class.

Just got back. Fun, chill event. Yeah Victor's flyin for sure. Since Ponci's event is a bracket class, I guess you could say he won the whole thing LOL.

There was a few 10 second trucks there yesterday :)

Haven't heard anything on the results of the Dyno today I left around 1200.

I am uploading 28 video's

BBD

Back