Poor Fuel Mileage w/6.7L

Old Blue

Cormier Familly Racing
Got an 08Mega Cab w/Delete kit & Juice w/Attitude,can only get about 10-12mpg. Could anybody tell us why or possible causes.The old wallet is taking a **** kickin here!!

Get rid of all that exhuast crap that will be the best thing you can do and get that egr mess off to change the air filter i think you will be happy

Sorry for late reply,was gone to work out of town,I'll get rid of all that craps then.Hopefully that will work.Thanks guys!!

20"Mickey Thompsons

Thats the wheel, not the tire...:bang What size tire are you running with what gears? That might effect it some too. But like everyone else said, all that emissions BS kills the fuel mileage.

Tires are 305/55/20 and the gears are 3.54 or 3.73? Already took that in consideration.When we first bought it we were getting 15-17mpg and then it dropped like 2-3mts later.

I've only gained maybe 1mpg since my deletes. Stock tires 3.73 and aisin trans. I might of gained the one with the S&B filter.
So many are claiming 4+mpg gains what"s the deal??????

I think they all react a little differently. I was running my full emissions system up until yesterday and I was getting 15mpg in town and 20-21 on the highway when empty. Now I unplugged the EGR and I don't have any mileage details yet but I dropped around 300* while cruising at 70. Thats gotta mean better mileage.

Sorry for late reply,was gone to work out of town,I'll get rid of all that craps then.Hopefully that will work.Thanks guys!!

id wait and get the XRT and egr delete plates and dpf and cat delete pipes and itll be alot better... just my $.02

Already got the dfp & cat delete on since we bought it.Just unplugged the egr today and seems to have help alot,So I think I'll be putting in the egr delete when it warms up!!

Back