Possible sled pull Aug 8 and Sept 5 in Salt Lake City

Ok guys, I am starting this thread to get an idea of who would be to a pull in Salt Lake City, Utah on Aug 8 and Sept 5. We need to show Ron and the crew from NADM that we are serious about having some events out here... With PAYOUTS SO post up and let us know who will be there. If you have friends that you know will make it give us a count or have them sign up on here to give there 2cents, whatever we need to do to get a good all diesel organization going out this way.

Count me in. Plus all of Dominator's friends and trucks which is about 9 of us usually, but I'll let them chime in for themselves.

I will be there and will bring 3+ with me. Another thought would be to invite a few freek diesel trucks we have out here for exibition. 72 chev 8v92 detroit, 79 ford high boy with a dt466, 3 smoker tractors & rumor of a quad turbo 6 wheel big truck ?

guys dont forget to mention how many people you bring that will being paying the gate fee to get in,spectators bring in money also.And dont forget to get your local vendors and shops to chime in.

guys dont forget to mention how many people you bring that will being paying the gate fee to get in,spectators bring in money also.And dont forget to get your local vendors and shops to chime in.

Good point. :clap: Usually when we show up to a pull all of our trucks are full of friends and family.

I will be there and will bring 3+ with me. Another thought would be to invite a few freek diesel trucks we have out here for exibition. 72 chev 8v92 detroit, 79 ford high boy with a dt466, 3 smoker tractors & rumor of a quad turbo 6 wheel big truck ?
I believe NADM already has a "outlaw" class in effect!

might be worth the drive pending decent payouts. not a quick drive for us up in seattle

Back