Powdercoated 3rd Gen Wheels with Falken STZs

BFD99

The Stig
For sale is the set of wheels and tires off my old Dodge. My dad just upgraded to 22s. They are from an 03 dodge I think, the outer lip is curved, not flat like what was on the 2006 dodges. I had these wheels sand blasted and powdercoated Gloss black, and the center caps are not cracked at all and have been professionally painted and clear coated. The tires at Falken STZ-04 265/70-17, two tires are at 5/32 tread, 1 with 8/32 and 1 with 11/32. Can deliver these to TS, The wheels are pretty much flawless as far as I can remember. Looking for 800$ OBO, not really sure what to ask but I know I spent 700 on the new tires last July and the powdercoating on the wheels was around 320$ if I remember right.
1330609e.jpg

c29fb86c.jpg

c0df3188.jpg

7a220edd.jpg

a7763b3f.jpg

Why they were replaced.... :D
e2d0f2f6.jpg

Last edited:
Dude I love these wheels. This is exactly what I wanted to do with a set of them. If I had the cash I would buy them in a heart beat! GLWS!

Dude I love these wheels. This is exactly what I wanted to do with a set of them. If I had the cash I would buy them in a heart beat! GLWS!
Thanks man, I love this setup, makes for such a clean setup, he just couldnt pass the deal he got on the 22s and figured it was time to make an upgrade. Those Falkens BTW, are the tallest 17" tire I could get that high that high of a speed rating. I think it's rated to like 130 something MPH?

Back