power driven diesel injectors

Exodus

Budget Builder 5 X.012 SAC 145°

What do you guys think of their injectors? Good to go?

I have there 5x.014s been great so far no hazing , clean quality injectors , going on two yrs now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you want a really good quality injector thats very reasonably priced, check out dieseltuff.com

Power Driven Diesel makes some great stuff. You won't be disappointed with the product and the customer service is amazing.

I've ran several sets from will never had a problem and customer support is great.

I've gotten two sets of 12v injectors from pdd, both ran well and priced good.

you want a really good quality injector thats very reasonably priced, check out dieseltuff.com
Never heard of them. I have heard of power driven, seen numerous contributions that they as a supporting vendor has made here on this forum. I would not hesitate to use them.

I'm running a set of PDD 5x12's in my Fummins along with some of their other products (AFC LIVE, 3-4k gsk, afc spring and washer mod), truck runs good, idles clean.

Good guys to deal with, a person answers the phone.

Guys, Lonnon who works there is suggesting 5x11's for a 400hp set up with my 215 pump. Members here suggested 5x12's.

What do you think?

Stock 215 injectors are 5x.0105, 5x11 isn't much of a change, when I talked to Will about my tow rig 5x11's where never mentioned, but it may have been that I needed 155* spray for the first gen pistons I'm running and they don't offer 5x11's in 155*.

Have 1100 miles on this fresh build, 215 pump, 3k gsk, 5x12's, AFC Live, Colt S3, 300S 57mm, Engine makes lots of torque and pulls harder than the 6.0 so I'm happy with whatever power it's it, guessing 325-350. 800 miles have been towing tandem dully trailer hauling 10-16k lbs + 6400 lb trailer weight.
Average mpg is down a little over the old 160 with 5x10's and 10 plate but truck has a lot more power and towing average is higher.
Old average was 14mpg, 95% local roads, 50% towing with 50% empty trailer, 50% loaded.
1100 miles on new engine averaging 11 mpg, 100% local, 75% towing with 40% empty trailer, 60% loaded. Truck was down all summer and I was behind on getting farm products hauled.
I think mpg average will increase when towing average gets closer to 50%, PDD has also sent a different spring for the afc to see if it will help with the fueling curve, just need time to put it in.

My suggestion is go with 5x12's, you can always dial it back a little, with 5x11's if you come up a little short :banghead:

I've run his 5x14s and 025s for about a year now. Great clean power. Just had them checked cause head was off for unrelated reasons and still right where they should be. I recommend him

I prefer a larger injector with pulling the plate back. Limits duration.

I run 5x14's with a 215 and tow all the time. works great. and thats with a stock hx35. I get 18-19 unloaded.

I just contact directly for anything I need.

He is Mark Wilson, from the original PDR outfit, stand up guy who runs what he sells and forgotten more than what most folks know - just ask around - "nascar" on forums & "wildman" to the 12v pioneers :Cheer:

This guy needs to work on his website. It's not organized, and very user unfriendly.

Back