Power parts engineering clutches

Ben46a

Puller wannabe
Anyone running one? Specifically the triple disc? how are you liking it? just kinda chewing between haisley, SBC and this.

I've got a twin disk, its for sale.
Never had any problems with it.

SBC all the way. Second choice would be a Valair. Best customer service in the business from those 2. Any issues with it they fix it right up.

We run one of his duel disk's in our gasser, no promblems after we got it to fit in the bellhousing:bang.

haisley is the **** best clutch ever made south bend is good on coustomer service and warranty

I've run Kenny's triple disk, same clutch as Powerparts (I think). It was a great clutch.

i run one of there 3800 clutches and i love it, and terry is a good guy to work with. great customer service

please do not buy a ppe clutch in less you like to take them out after every hook!!!!!!! they are a piece of sh!!!!!t buy a haisley i had 3 of those ppe clutches totall junk buy a haisley thy are a bad as!! clutch

Dont listen to whta 2tone12V says he likes taking clutches in and out and sending them back for warranty work! Go with Haisley or kennys

Agreed I've been around southbend, Mitchell, and Haisley, hands down Haisley was the best. Kenny's look very similer, I also considered a kenny's for my truck. I'd say Kenny's or Haisley

I run the weighted dual disk from Terry , I'm happy with it I had a kennys for 3yrs and it was ok but this one holds 10 times better , Terry also sells valair setups too .

please do not buy a ppe clutch in less you like to take them out after every hook!!!!!!! they are a piece of sh!!!!!t buy a haisley i had 3 of those ppe clutches totall junk buy a haisley thy are a bad as!! clutch

I wasn't gonna say anything but yea...Kinda gonna have to agree with you.

So what is wrong with the Power Parts Clutch? I'm just about to buy a used one. PLEASE let me know what is wrong with them...

I know on diesel's he was having issues on getting the weights on the pressure plate set right, don't know if he ever got it figured out, our clutch lasted a good bit then all of a sudden it let go... Probably a freak thing. But like I said the clutch did not fit in the bellhousing and we had to do some improvising, don't know if this is true with dodges though. Again this was for a gas truck, which isn't his main specialty...

i c, well just looked at my account and looks like i bought it already so i guess i i will have to give it a try.

There was some issues on my weights , they were hitting the Hat , it really needs longer fingers but I modded the stud and the weights and had no issues , I told him about the fingers dunno if hes got some new ones or not ... If this is a weighted clutch I would suggest some help !!!they can b alot of trouble if there not setup wright

I run a McCleod in my 3.0 truck, ran it last year and still looks good, been happy with it, it is pretty easy to setup, not have had to use the customer service, but i like the product, just my.02, the others are all good clutches too, if i ever switch i will probably go with a kennys 3 disk.

all clutches will have problems here and there it how they get taken care of that matters.

we ran a haisley comp puller last year and we broke the floater plate straps once, and one of the bolts for the lever in the pressure plate also.

were having kenny take it and turn it into a 3 disk

also fyi kenny was doing valair's flywheels.

Back