Power Stroke 2.8 8v61

thunderbird

Hello guys, I'm new at this.
sorry for my poor English, I'm from argentine.
I want to put a eaton m90 & turbo (GT35?) to produce 250hp.
my engine oem 140hp (3800 rpm), 4 cylinders, not common rail turbo GT25.

6dzv.png

I need it to be street
I await your comments.

Thank in advance!

I have nothing to add, but that's very cool! Good luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Old technology. The USA will get the 3.2L DuraTorq (Marketed as a Powerstroke), 200hp.

Old technology. The USA will get the 3.2L DuraTorq (Marketed as a Powerstroke), 200hp.

Hi, In Argentina, the 3.2 engine equips the ranger 2013. This engine 2.8 is 2005, rests for several years in my garage. I want to build a hot rod diesel, on a 1940 ford pick up frame.

No worries on the language skills, we have several other members who do not speak English as their main language, we can usually decipher what they are asking about.

There have been several folks who have done the supercharger and turbo combination, it does help you spool a larger turbo quickly and can work pretty good.

Hi, In Argentina, the 3.2 engine equips the ranger 2013. This engine 2.8 is 2005, rests for several years in my garage. I want to build a hot rod diesel, on a 1940 ford pick up frame.

Sounds very cool, definitely need some more pictures!

No worries on the language skills, we have several other members who do not speak English as their main language, we can usually decipher what they are asking about.

There have been several folks who have done the supercharger and turbo combination, it does help you spool a larger turbo quickly and can work pretty good.

Sadly we have a few members who's main language is english and dont speak as good as him!:hehe:

Cool build. Keep us updated as you build it

Back