PPE and DPF delete

trapit

Do all the LMM compatable PPE tuners delete the DPF or do you have to specify you want this?

So NO PPE tunes for LMM work with the DPF on...DPF must be removed? My buddy is trying to get rid of his DPF and do about 40-50 hp for towing.

PPE race tune will delete on all hp levels. Yes the ppe standard will work with filter in place.

PPE race tune will delete on all hp levels. Yes the ppe standard will work with filter in place.

Sorry to butt in but I just got a 08 lMM and was wondering what programmer I can use without removing or ruining the DPF too. How much hp and tq is the ppe standard rated for? What would I expect to see for an improvement in MPG? Thanks in advance.

PPE hot +2 will remove the DPF on all power levels from +40 to +300hp

I have a '09 and the dealer said they can tell if I was to ever tune the truck even if I take it out before returning back to them ??? Anyone know the truth on this ???

Yes they will know that something has been done. I've gotta a buddy that has an 08 with stacks and PPE race tuner that he runs on 6 everywhere and when he goes to the dealership it's not pretty.

Yes they will know that something has been done. I've gotta a buddy that has an 08 with stacks and PPE race tuner that he runs on 6 everywhere and when he goes to the dealership it's not pretty.
I don't care about the MPG or too much about the extra power, but I will miss my program. I idle alot and don't want to have problems with that. The Fords clear's itself and the Duramax does not. The dealer told me to just floor it for a few mins. and it will clear itself.:doh: Just tring to find the best way to handle the problem without running into trouble at the dealer. ????

my buddy has a 08 duramax and took off his muffler at the bolts and is running the ppe standard can he run it on the 225 with no problems to the transmision and egt's

the standard programer his the selected speed limiters of 99 and 200

the standard programer his the selected speed limiters of 99 and 200

I saw that last night on their website.. I'm gonna go with a standard PPE, can it be upgraded to the ppe race if I decide to delete the DPF?

i dont think so you would have to buy the other programer if i was u i would buy it with the hot +2 et

Back