PPE/ LB7 Questions?

I agree to a certain extent, but there are plenty of other good LB7 tunes out there on EFI that will fill the needs above. What is the cost of a TTS tune? What about Kennedy, Duramaxtuner, Moonshine, Powermax, etc that will sell you a loaded ECM?

He only has to beat a Ford :hehe: (Sorry man, couldn't resist).

HAHAHAHA I know im askin for that one, yea im jumpin ship so hes still gonna be screwed in a couple of months, im cramming a two lung 12v in the ford haha. Heck w/ a psd too much $$$ not enough:ft: Guys i really appreciate the help! A guy around here has a an '03 LB7, Ats A3K, CP3's some sort of small injectors and 2 position switch??? from TTS. Rode in it during a pull last year and it was pretty stout. You guys never cease to amaze me on being helpful :thankyou2:

A TTS tune is very tough to beat on an LB7. The fastest LB7 trucks in stock form have TTS tuning for the most part. I like EFI, but you would be stupid to rule out TTS on an LB7. I know of some LB7's that put down track and hp #'s most would dream of with TTS tuning.....and none have had any motor problems.

Don't want to break your heart, but the quickest LB7 runs a PPE handheld.

I watched it run a mid 9.

Back to back, the PPE puts more area under the curve from 2100 to 4000 than the TTS Extreme.

I believe they are a sponsor here.

HAHAHAHA I know im askin for that one, yea im jumpin ship so hes still gonna be screwed in a couple of months, im cramming a two lung 12v in the ford haha. Heck w/ a psd too much $$$ not enough:ft: Guys i really appreciate the help! A guy around here has a an '03 LB7, Ats A3K, CP3's some sort of small injectors and 2 position switch??? from TTS. Rode in it during a pull last year and it was pretty stout. You guys never cease to amaze me on being helpful :thankyou2:

:rockwoot:

No problem - keep us posted.

Don't want to break your heart, but the quickest LB7 runs a PPE handheld.

I watched it run a mid 9.

Back to back, the PPE puts more area under the curve from 2100 to 4000 than the TTS Extreme.

I believe they are a sponsor here.

x2. I'm runnin the HOT +2, FASS, and a Suncoast and make north of 500 rwhp and run high 12's.

12.25 1/4 04 LB7 ext. s.b. Hot +2 E.T. stock charger single CP's Mikes Auto Stage IV trans 1792 lift pump intake and 4" exhaust Didnt think it was that bad at all for a hand held.

The thing With EFI I dont like is so many people call them selves tuners when all they do is get a tune copy it then call it there own..... some even go to the extreme of even selling there own EFI wrote TUNES to people.

Let me know if you have any questions about our products...

Dan

12.25 1/4 04 LB7 ext. s.b. Hot +2 E.T. stock charger single CP's Mikes Auto Stage IV trans 1792 lift pump intake and 4" exhaust Didnt think it was that bad at all for a hand held.

The thing With EFI I dont like is so many people call them selves tuners when all they do is get a tune copy it then call it there own..... some even go to the extreme of even selling there own EFI wrote TUNES to people.

12.25 in the 1/4 on only the mods listed above??? Drugs?

12.25 in the 1/4 on only the mods listed above??? Drugs?

X2, Dont take this the wrong way please, if you werent running drugs I want the PPE tuner you have, I am running some of the stoutest EFI tunes out there for a stock trubo LB7 and can only muster a 12.9

Yes, that would be a national record for a Dmax on just tuning. Currently it's 12.4 with serious weight reduction.

I have the PPE Tuner and Love it but that time is way off for what you have listed. You better check your time slips again....or did you mean 12.25 in the 1/8th? LOL

X2, Dont take this the wrong way please, if you werent running drugs I want the PPE tuner you have, I am running some of the stoutest EFI tunes out there for a stock trubo LB7 and can only muster a 12.9

Same here, we got Importkilla's RC truck to 12.7 (at full weight).

Some trucks just happen to better than others, IIRC fastest times with just tuning was Moss went 12.34, Tomac did 12.5x, Carbon04 did 12.5x

Small shot. truck at about 6400 lbs judging from what we had taken off from a pull we went in at 6500 lbs.

Backed up up with a 12.3
then ran a 12.89 no N20 (had to add 5 gallons of fuel between each run.)

With N20 it was IIRC 112...???... the reaction time was damn near dead on.

Smudge ran a 12.6 in a stock LLY w/ trans, lift pump and EFI tuning

Last edited by a moderator:
Back