PPE or Edge

bsan15

CumminStrokeThisDuramax*
torn between programers and need some advice from some people.. I wanna keep the standard gauges look on the truck, I think it look way sharper over a module, so the programers I've been looking up are the PPE Excellerator or the edge cs or cts.. But that's a module.. Which is the one to go for? And not EFI..and I had the Predator but sold it while back..thanx

PPE is 10 times the unit that the edge is. The LBZ loves the PPE.

I've got a HOT+2 I'm wanting to sell. It will do all years and I just updated it online with the most recent update.

How much r u asking? That's alota hp tho, an I have stock tranny and etc...

Jesus Christ...one guy starting threads just to bump his post count and another joining just to post dump something he has for sale....
I'm ready to do a clearing house around this place.............

I'd like to apologize for posting my asking price in a thread. I knew i'd get my pecker smacked for it. But in my defense I did try to PM but I have to have 10 posts to do so. I wasn't going to make 10 random/stupid posts to PM. Maybe that should be changed? Again I apologize and don't think I joined to hock parts. Purely coincidence. Just trying to help a guy out.

torn between programers and need some advice from some people.. I wanna keep the standard gauges look on the truck, I think it look way sharper over a module, so the programers I've been looking up are the PPE Excellerator or the edge cs or cts.. But that's a module.. Which is the one to go for? And not EFI..and I had the Predator but sold it while back..thanx

OMG, the PPE is in a whole other class. The PPE is far better man !

Why not go for EFIlive??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back