ppl rules

bigsexy7.3

Im trying to find the wheel base rule for 2.6 and 3.0 in the pro pulling league rules but I cant seem to find it now. Correct me if im wrong but rear wheels cant be no wider then 102?

Just a curious question. Where did the 158" rule come from. I've always heard it was based off the Dodge eclb, from what I've found on Dodge specs, that wheelbase is 154.7". I say this because I've seen a lot of axles pushed back three inches.

Just a curious question. Where did the 158" rule come from. I've always heard it was based off the Dodge eclb, from what I've found on Dodge specs, that wheelbase is 154.7". I say this because I've seen a lot of axles pushed back three inches.

I think the supercab long bed fords have a 158" wheelbase so that might have something to do with it.

so when ypu guys say solid is allowed does this mean solid welded to the frame like in 3.0 or it can be solid blocked but must retain leaf springs and such?

I seen in there it states it can be blocked but others have told me it cand be welded solid

You must not b looking to hard in the rule book its all spelled out in there. http://www.propulling.com/pullers

If they would have put it in the same place as they did in 3.0 it would have been easier to find, They put 2.6 under tires and 3.0 under rear Suspension so it wasnt that easy to find.

Also, Rear Suspension says Clearly that it must have retain OEM Suspension so if its changed then they need to let people know.

I heard that was changed. I'll let you know when and if I get me rulebook in the mail anytime soon.

The one online was an old one and it didn't get listed in the changes for 2014. There is another thread on here somewhere about it.

So rear end can be welded in solid. What was the change in regards to radiator? I thought I heard it was made optional?

Solid rear, hyd steering, gutted cab, no radiator/filled block, front brakes

Back