Ppump 6.4

Cozze44

Junkman
I have a 6.7 block, and I'm in the middle of my build and I've been tossing around this idea a bit. I have Billet 5.9 rods I could sell to offset the cost of the longer rod, and I would need a custom front case. Anyone else do one of these? Just think out loud and wanted to see if there's anyone with experience that has done one of them with a ppump.

there are some parts in the for sale section. I looked into this when I had a 6.7 short block. between the cost of the rebuild kit and the front cover I decided against it. the only gain that I could come up with is more power under the curve. similar peak power however.

there are some parts in the for sale section. I looked into this when I had a 6.7 short block. between the cost of the rebuild kit and the front cover I decided against it. the only gain that I could come up with is more power under the curve. similar peak power however.

Yea I saw that front cover for sale, and its making me think about it even more...

As much as I love to p7100 I would spend the money it would take to ppump a common rail engine and put it into keeping it a common rail in my 2nd gen.

i had a rough short block. just would have swapped over all my parts. till i found out how much the parts were to swap it.....good lord.

Back