Preble County, OH 2.6 class - 8-3-10

thought I had a left axle break... found out that my axle stop on the left side broke and forced and twisted the truck so hard it wasnt allowing my front end to work... got it fixed last night and was doing holshots in the side yeard.. im good to go.

The guy doesn't have the 3.0 class on video but here was our truck's hook. Did much better on the shorter track with our stock gearing vs the 2.6 drag race.

I believe the results were:
Marty Gillfillan - 324
Jared Troyer - 313
Derrick Leis - 312
Devin Huff - 306
Johnathan Proeschel - 299
Shriver - 286

At least these are what the announcer read off. Sorry if I butchered anyone's name or distance.

Skip to about 45 seconds - making tuning adjustments and actually made it tougher for Devin to spool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_YYXiwyhsg

Eikenberry in 2.6? Didn't they tech?

I think he was teched in Greenville a few weeks ago and passed 2.6 plug then. Not sure if any tech happened Tuesday night so who knows. He only hooked 2.6 and then left. We were not plugged in either class.

Didn't realize he dropped down. He had been running the bigger diesel class around here all year.

Ted

he didnt drop down hell he has a hitch that is welded to his front end rearend bed frame and drivers seat...lol not to mentiont he solid front axle.. I wouldnt be suprised if he was on drugs... but suposibly he passed the slug test.. but we will see how he runs at cotpc if he thinks he is gonna be able to drop down.

Kevin changed to a 2.6 cover, but he is still going to run 3.0 in central Ohio for the points. If he gets to far behind he will try his luck in the 2.6 class.

Hope he plans on changing everything on the truck.. his hitch is illegal and his front end..

Why would switching to a solid axle front end be illegal in 2.6 if its from a 1 ton or less chassis? His hitch is another story.

IDK im guessing for the same reason that kyle michaels wasnt allowed to compete alot of places because he had a solid front axle..lol.. truthfully im not worried I saw what his truck did with a 2.6 turbo and that hitch without a bottle last time he pulled with us...lol, before preble where they didnt really tech..

IDK im guessing for the same reason that kyle michaels wasnt allowed to compete alot of places because he had a solid front axle..lol.. truthfully im not worried I saw what his truck did with a 2.6 turbo and that hitch without a bottle last time he pulled with us...lol, before preble where they didnt really tech..

The rules dont say anything about the solid axle being illegal..... Just says 1 ton or smaller.

Back