Preble County Smokeout 2011

We had a really good time. Congrats to the boys that won. They put on a really good show.

This was one of the best diesel truck pulls i have been too around this area in a long time. Good job too the preble smoke out crew! Terry biggs new 3.0 truck looked really strong as well good too be seeing more 3.0 trucks being built.

This was one of the best diesel truck pulls i have been too around this area in a long time. Good job too the preble smoke out crew! Terry biggs new 3.0 truck looked really strong as well good too be seeing more 3.0 trucks being built.

Thanks, been a long time coming. Would have been better if the truck hadn't of been 500 lbs. light. Got a few little bugs to work out.

How many other 3.0 trucks are running ITPA(Indiana) this year? You coming out too Greenville OH. next Friday i believe there running 3.0 trucks out there. Good luck getting the truck dialed in.

what was the results of the 3.0 class, i havent talked to Bryan to see how he done

How many other 3.0 trucks are running ITPA(Indiana) this year? You coming out too Greenville OH. next Friday i believe there running 3.0 trucks out there. Good luck getting the truck dialed in.

not sure how many we will have, i may come to that pull, got any specifics. i beleive there are 2 hooks on sat for 3.0 as well cotpc is putting those on.

how can I find out more on the greenville pull ?

Excellent class of pullers on Saturday night! pull of the evening would have to go to Cliff Carnes in SS, taking the whole sled out the gate, with Rocky not far behind. And then we come to Garret Shields. Captain Carnage has turned into Mr Consistency....at last!
Good to see Terry Biggs again.

Fantastic 3 day event by The Preble Smokeout team, outstanding to work with and special thanks goes to Preble Diesel!! Great event, hope we can go back next year!

Had a great time there Sat! Pull was well organized and ran well! Wish we fared better in SS, finally broke a input in the Allison

Excellent class of pullers on Saturday night! pull of the evening would have to go to Cliff Carnes in SS, taking the whole sled out the gate, with Rocky not far behind. And then we come to Garret Shields. Captain Carnage has turned into Mr Consistency....at last!
Good to see Terry Biggs again.

Fantastic 3 day event by The Preble Smokeout team, outstanding to work with and special thanks goes to Preble Diesel!! Great event, hope we can go back next year!
Must have ran the same sled setting for SS as you did for 2.6:hehe:

Congrats to Rocky for his win in the 3.0 class and for running w/ Cliff and his big bad SS truck.

Thanxs to everyone who made this event a success. thanxs NADM, UNO for coming and helping. and congrats to all the winners. looking forward to next year and dont forget about our pull on OCTOBER 1. more info later

Event DVD is up on my website, ship date of July 6th. Still shots will be up on the website by weeks end.

Any resaults? sorry if i missed them somewhere!!

Terry, if you would have asked we had at least 300 extra pounds on the trailer you could have used. Nice looking hook though!

Special thanks to all the pullers that came and put on the awesome show this weekend!

Terry, if you would have asked we had at least 300 extra pounds on the trailer you could have used. Nice looking hook though!

Yea i had several other offers, it would have taken extensive reorganization in the weight box. thanks Garrett

Back