Prerunner/Light Bars

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Who all makes em? Thinking about going back to a stock bumper and adding a bar with some lights.

I always liked this one:

23815.JPG

Or just putting some lights in stock bumper looks good....but I may be biased. If you wanted more, you can always put some behind a billet grille....

30679.JPG

jeez Colin first it was...which wheels...then which big bumper...now should I go big bumper or stock with what prerunner bar. I like the red one DC posted up

I run a Randy Ellis Designs "sleekster". Picked it up cheap when it was on sale last year on his website, Now they've jumped way up...but I still like mine.

269934810.jpg

Here is his Ford bar from his site:

lb27.jpg

yea, thanks dan. post a picture of a nice bar and then conveniently leave out who makes it..... :kick:

I'm fairly certain that it's a DR bar.......I think.

I can't remember how many lights the DR bar held, if it's not DR, its Defiant....pretty sure...

LOL

Dan. Have you ever built a bumper and had it rechromed? I might be interested in one of those in the future.

I have not....but it can be done, just might be pricey.

I don't have a chrome plater that I know of close by to get a quote from.
I know I could ship it to someplaces I've been in contact with in CA....but shipping it there and then to you would most likely kill that deal...

Yeah, after posting.....I think the DR has/had 3 light tabs (not sure if they still offer it). Defiant may have made the bars for DR, can't remember. Been outta the game too long LOL

Back