Preview pane

JoshH

Every other forum I'm a member of has a feature where if you hold your pointer over a thread title, it will pop up a little preview pane that gives you the first few lines of a post. Any way that feature could be added here? It helps when you see a thread that has a vague title.

Still works for me too. Doesn't work when browsing the info brought up from the search function is the only thing I have seen.

Works for me too. Not on my phone obviously tho.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I thought it was just my computer fning me over, glad I'm not the only one!

This Problem has been brought to my attention in the past. I worked on it but couldn't duplicate the problem due to it working fine for me on all of my computers.....

If you are having issues with this please list your Operating system (Windows XP, Vista, DOS, Mac....Whatever)

The Browser you are using(Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.*, Chrome...Ect.)

I'll try to get the issue resolved, but it's hard to fix if I can't see the problem.

Cool, All I really did was realign the Time Beam with the protocol inverter then set them both to a negative system ID number. Not sure how that Affected it, but OK?

Your knowledge of the interweb, computers and how it works is equal to, if not greater than Steve Jobs.

Czerak needs to be one of those HOT words that pops up a decripton when you mouse over it......like "super nerd" or something.

One question for you Phil, are you sure that this will not affect the spatial orientation of the flux capacitor, that could cause some serious relativistic frame drag.

I was concerned, but with the underlying software of the system and the limited bandwidth the DigiNotar uses I was able to Boot to Gecko without having a single problem with the Chromium OS.

Mine works now, too, Phil!

Dangit, I thought it was the mis-alignment of the anti-matter containment field Captain!

Scott

Back