Price Quote for Built 48re

Danton88

Needing a price quote for a built 48re i plan to put in my 6.7. The transsmission needs to hold around 750-850.
Thanks
Danton88

you have several options for the build. You might try calling Jeff Garmon @ 404-557-4972. Tell him what you are doing with the truck and he'll build it to your specs and budget

Isn't Ultimate Transmission up in your area? Hear nothing but good things about them.

Nothing wrong with Garmon either...
Chris

you have several options for the build. You might try calling Jeff Garmon @ 404-557-4972. Tell him what you are doing with the truck and he'll build it to your specs and budget

Thanks i will call him tomorrow

Isn't Ultimate Transmission up in your area? Hear nothing but good things about them.

Nothing wrong with Garmon either...
Chris

If your refering to me i have never heard of them

Jeff uses Opie's part too plus Phil's TC and he is "THEE" Jeff Garmon for a reason.

You can also PM Big Swole. He can put you in contact with Jeff or a price, if you can't get a hold of him.

Brian

PM me if you like or don't get Jeff on the phone.

I'll be glad to help you....Get ya the CompD discount...lol

David

Jeff uses Opie's part too plus Phil's TC and he is "THEE" Jeff Garmon for a reason.

You can also PM Big Swole. He can put you in contact with Jeff or a price, if you can't get a hold of him.

Brian

Opie and Ultimate have their own TC now too. Which is why I mentioned the whole tranny, instead of just the shafts.. Not stealing anything away from THE Jeff Garmon, just clearing that up.

Its just a tad bit disrespectful to pimp other brands in a "Paying Vendor's" section, Don't ya think????

Esp. when the OP has asked that paying vendor for a price directly.

I'm just sayin!

i got ahold of jeff on friday and he said he would call me back i will give him a call on monday and see what he has to say

i got ahold of jeff on friday and he said he would call me back i will give him a call on monday and see what he has to say

Hit me with a PM if you have any difficulting reaching him tmrw....I'll see what I can do to roust him up!! lol

Its just a tad bit disrespectful to pimp other brands in a "Paying Vendor's" section, Don't ya think????

Esp. when the OP has asked that paying vendor for a price directly.

I'm just sayin!

Didn't even realize that's where the post was at...sorry about that!
Chris

Back