Primewell PA100 tires

Sarafin

Heard from a guy that these tires hook real good but when I looked them up they look like a semi all terrain but other people have said they're good. Selling point for me is that they're cheep compared to stss or bas. Thoughts?
Thanks fellas:bang

I've seen them on trucks a cpl times & think they look good. No idea how they really stack up to the more favorable ones though.

Ive used them and they work great, especially for the price. The only bad thing was that sizes were limited last time I looked ( which has been a while).

Seems like a great tire for a hard biting clay track (lots of leading edges), but don't think would do well in looser dirts (much like most in the Northeast....with the exception of Westfield, Washington County NY, and Fonda).

Although it would be interesting to see how they would work. Try them, if they work well, I'll buy a set :)

Seems like a great tire for a hard biting clay track (lots of leading edges), but don't think would do well in looser dirts (much like most in the Northeast....with the exception of Westfield, Washington County NY, and Fonda).

Although it would be interesting to see how they would work. Try them, if they work well, I'll buy a set :)

How did you know I'm from the northeast :huh:: Westfields track is right down the road from me

How did you know I'm from the northeast :huh:: Westfields track is right down the road from me

Because I know you and I know your truck (and know the 4WD modified you speak of...One Potent Rodent). If I posted a pic of my other pulling truck (instead of my retired puller and tow rig) in my avatar, I'm sure you would know me too....:Cheer:

Last edited:
I seen they offered these in a 305/70/16 but can't find a place to buy them in that size any one know where I can get them

Back