Pro 2.6 vs Street 2.6

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Next year.... what do you guys think about dropping 3.0 and Work Stock, and dividing the 2.6 into Pro and Street Legal?

What do ya'll have in mind for street 2.6? Compressor exducer limit?

B/c we know Texas tried the T3 rule. That was a joke.

Face it guys, 2.6 is where it's at right now at any event. You get a had full of 3.0 trucks and a couple mod trucks. WS around here is like non existent. A 2.6 charger is common on the streets. You get the guys that won't hook against dedicated pullers to bring the numbers up to where they need to be or in a couple years were looking for something else to do. Fuel prices aren't going back down and people don't travel like before.

This is just my opinion and that don't mean much.

It's time for a box stock certified charger in the street class. The BW 66/73/.91 is only $680. No wheel changes. No housing changes. One charger for everyone. You wanna hook, you gotta run said charger or have an actual stock charger. This way new guys can afford to get into the sport and still make a little power.

Then run an ODL 2.6-3.0 no holds barred class.

Heck, lets add a "NA" class to for the 6.9s and 6.2s to pull in too!:badidea: LOL!

Face it guys, 2.6 is where it's at right now at any event. You get a had full of 3.0 trucks and a couple mod trucks. WS around here is like non existent. A 2.6 charger is common on the streets. You get the guys that won't hook against dedicated pullers to bring the numbers up to where they need to be or in a couple years were looking for something else to do. Fuel prices aren't going back down and people don't travel like before.

This is just my opinion and that don't mean much.

can you clean out your PM's please?

I like the box stock spec charger idea as mighty goat suggested, but guys will just spend money elsewhere

Back