Pro Diesel Challenge III

I will be there for all events, what classes/rules are there? I need to get some loops/ sheilds made and installed before I get back from Iraq, because I wont have very long after i get back to get ready.

thanks for the bump...sorry i didnt see thye post on rules.there are just a few.have the proper safety equipment to run the times you run,and no drugs in the truck pull except for the get smoke .com challenge section and that is t be determined...

7.5s and up helmet under 7.5 bar at least and loops..for the pulls i will check on exact rules and post up some info soon..

Ok, as long as you dont say "2-3/8th" bolts in an x pattern as close to the turbo as practical" we will be all good.

fans are a good ways away from the track so this wont be a problem i dont beleive...

i am glad to announce that Pat and Kat along with duramaxdiesels com have stepped up to help us out with the event,by sponsoring awards for best reaction time and also one for closest to dial in or class index.thanks to the Mcswains

i am glad to announce that Pat and Kat along with duramaxdiesels com have stepped up to help us out with the event,by sponsoring awards for best reaction time and also one for closest to dial in or class index.thanks to the Mcswains

Woohoo, something for us fords.

i would like to add Competition Diesel,Suncoast and Atlantic Ag Aviation as sponsors for this years event.thnaks for the help...

This event is always a good time. The Spruill's put a lot of effort into this and go way out on a limb to make sure everyone has good time. Good Job to the Spruill's.

Dennis

can't wait...but not looking forward to the long haul,but will be worth it...

i am happy to announce that Diesel Addiction has signed on to sponsor the event with the Diesel Addiction et Bracket class.join me in thanking and supporting Dusten and Winston....thanks guys...

Back